COVID-19 Virus – Customer Support13.03.2020
I do hope you and your business are coping well with the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak. We are all experiencing unprecedented challenges and it is good to see that increased levels of mutual understanding and cooperation are already evident.
Everyone is working hard to adapt to the current situation, given that information is changing daily, along with the associated government guidance. We will be following all the relevant advice from Public Health England and other Government departments to ensure the safety of our staff and their dependents.
A plan is already in place to enable 9 to continue working effectively and while we have not yet been directly impacted by the virus, this will inevitably change. Please take note of the information below, which we will update, as required.
- We are in constant dialogue with all our upstream service providers, including BT, Openreach, Vodafone and O2. No service interruptions are forecast at this time.
- We are not intending to change any of our contact details, working hours or conditions of service at this time.
- In the event of any requirement to isolate our office, key staff are fully equipped to operate normally from alternative locations, including home working.
- We have resilience and contingencies built in to our processes to accommodate scenarios where we need to run our operations on a lean basis, if illness or isolation reduces the number of staff able to attend work.
- There is a possibility of some interruptions or delays to scheduled engineering visits, which will also depend on your policy for receiving visitors.
Notwithstanding a substantial increase in the number of cases and severity of the illness, we believe we are currently well placed to offer you business as usual. We will continuously review the situation and will ensure that you are made aware of any key developments that may impact our service.
Please stay safe.