Customer Relations Executive
This is the opportunity to work for one of the UK’s most exciting technology businesses. As well as a hard-working fun environment, the business offers great benefits including 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension, free lunches and much more. In the office you’ll find music playing in the background for a relaxed atmosphere including a relaxed dress code.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Customer Relations Executive role will consist of receiving inbound calls from existing customers to fulfil sales enquiries. Alongside this they will create sales opportunities and manage customer account information using the company’s internal CRM.
- To drive growth of the company through increasing Customer revenue.
- Build and manage relationships in order to develop and grow contracted revenue streams.
- Answer contract questions and dispute resolution.
- Respond to customer communications on PBX and Network services retention.
- Support the Marketing team by delivering the sales campaigns through targeted, product specific outbound calls.
- Act as the point of escalation for commercial/operational issues.
- Document call & meeting outcomes to add to our knowledge and insight of the customer, using the company CRM.
- Manage and work through your given “task” queue in the CRM.
- Gain additional customer data by gathering information from customers during outbound calls.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Experience in a general office, customer service or sales role
- Experience in the telecommunications or data sector desirable
- A minimum of one years’ experience working with a recognised CRM platform
- One year’s customer facing experience in a high volume, results driven environment
- Knowledge of V-tiger would be an advantage
- A pleasant and engaging telephone manner
- Must be able to interact confidently with customers across all media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team, with a common goal
- Clear ability to manage own workload
- Pro-active approach to process improvement and problem solving
- Enthusiasm, self-motivated & willing to operate flexibly
- Understands the need for diligence with reporting and can identify any risk areas
- Articulate with strong numeracy and literacy skills
Based at our Luton office, 39.5 hours per week (8:30 – 17:30)