Deputy Service Manager
Head of Engineering
The Deputy Service Manager will work closely with the Head of Engineering and both support and engineering teams, the Installation Manager and Project Management Team to ensure they are delivering the best possible customer experience which remains at the centre of all we do. You will need to find solutions to ensure all faults are prioritised and actioned accordingly with all customers kept up to date.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide Technical support to engineers on site & Techdesk.
- Plan engineers diaries, co-ordinate jobs, plan with skill sets & geography in mind.
- Providing consistent support to CSA Support team
- Prioritise tickets for service and manage customer updates and SLA’s.
- Keeping the ticket queue updated and ensure everything possible is being done to resolve to the customers’ satisfaction, escalating internally and externally where required.
- Build strong relationships with CSA (Customer Service Advisers)
- Listen out for different calls and offer assistance where required.
- Deal immediately with any unhappy customers.
- Continue to assess and set the bar in customer service and closing calls.
- Manage the team and complete monthly 121’s, adhoc support where required and annual appraisals.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Accreditations with at least one or more of our core products (Mitel, NEC, Unify and Hosted)
- In-depth expertise in the wide range of products that 9Group supply and support
- Knowledge of IP based technologies, with an understanding of LAN/WAN/VOIP within the customer infrastructures, plus the ability to assist in the support of voice applications. At least 3 years proven field experience in service and installations.
- Technical experience with at least one of the following; Mitel, NEC, Unify and Hosted
- Strong client customer service skills and an ability to interact with clients, staff and management teams.
- Inspire, motivate and manage a team of varying abilities and experience.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Continue to develop our customer service experience with new and innovative ideas.
- Ability to report to Management team, statistics, performance and ideas.
- Ability to work independently, with a high degree of initiative, and within a collaborative team environment.
- Well-developed, proactive, can-do, customer centric attitude and behaviour.
- An ability to solve problems in a logical manner, thereby rectifying customer issues speedily and efficiently.
- Use learning of all, to prevent rather than cure, increasing customer and staff satisfaction.
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort.
- Coach and help develop team members.
- Facilitate problem-solving and collaboration.
- Ensure discussions and decisions lead toward closure.
- Maintain positive group dynamics.
- Assure that the team members have the necessary skills and training to effectively participate in the team.
- Recognise and celebrate team and team member accomplishments and exceptional performance.
- We are looking for someone who is looking to progress their career, not just interested in a job.
- We offer on the job training.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Qualifications and formal training where applicable.
- A history of promoting from within.
- A modern, fun and energetic environment.
- Free breakfast and lunch with access to a personal trainer to help advise with diet, nutrition, wellbeing, fitness and group exercise.
- Regular team events/entertainment.
If your glass is always half full…we want to meet you!