We’re really excited to share with you our recent sponsorship with racing driver, Katie Milner.
Katie started her racing career in 2012 and has since been recognised for her championship wins, impressive progress and was even awarded as the Hull Daily Mail Sports Woman of the Year.
Returning from a successful 2018 Ginetta series, where she competed as the only female racer, she has her sights set firmly on reaching the podium this year.
Katie and her support teams symbolise our Free to Perform ethos perfectly. As an ambitious, young sportswoman, we really wanted to be a part of this journey and with our sponsorship and support, help Katie to become truly Free to Perform.
- Junior Touring Car Champion 2016; 1st Female racer to win the Championship
- 8 Wins and 11 Podiums in the Championship winning season; Champion by 62 points
- British Women Racing Drivers Club Gold star winner
- British Automobile Racing Club’s most successful female racer
- Sports Woman of the Year Hull Daily Mail Sports Awards
You can catch Katie on the racecourse at the following competitions:
Snetterton – 3rd & 4th August
Donnington – 14th & 15th September
We’re extremely excited to kick-start this new partnership and work alongside Katie!
Want to find out more? Connect with Katie on Social.